Thursday, October 29, 2009

All in Thy's hand.

Fascinated, Delighted, Amazed
When it all dawn on me at once,
My perception is again awaken.
Everything happens for a purpose
especially in Thee's timing.
 _______________________________________________

I'm in awe on how negligible and little pieces of events that I dont seem to understand why I'd encounter that particular moment become clear. I always believe that everything happens for a purpose. and in fact it does. =)


Last friday I have this peculiar acquaintance who traumatized me (for more info, ask me personally). I didn't know how will it affect me or affect that person at that moment. I thought its just God showed me how my friends cared for me, how our bonding getting stronger and stronger. But it did not just end there. I've been able to use it as a material to talk about in my assignment. I dont know precisely how n when it'll affect the people that I've told or the people that my friends tell them; even more, how our short conversation transform this acquaintance life. It's amazing how this little incident is going to affect many people. Through me nothing is possible, but I believe God arrange in this particular way that events happen is always for a purpose. Maybe we wouldn't see the results or the blooming of flowers now, but I believe one day, it'll come in handy. 


Another instance. I saw a fight today on street. I dont know how should I react. Call the police? walk up to talk to them? But at this crucial time, I chose to walk away. I took the other route to avoid passing them by. I choose the selfish way. I don't know how it ended, hopefully no one got hurt. Though I did not help them, This incident kept playing in my head. It made me think. Especially just 1 or 2 weeks before, my psychology class required us to do an experiment on social behaviour. My psyc teacher mention about some example on people fighting and there is nobody there to help. So I guess today's experience came in handy. =P 


It's fascinating isn't it? I still remember when I was younger I always get thrilled over what I've learn and be able to apply into real life. I still do now. and its good to be once reminded that God put every situation in our lives for a purpose. And that's how we are mould into who we are today. 


Not comprehending, not having the slightest clue why we are going through tough times? So that you'll  adequate for something bigger & greater. We'll be content with what we have every moment. And when the moment u comprehend why such things had happened, u'll be glad. More than glad. 


hold on, there's always a better tomorrow. =)


<3
-pRiS-

4 comments: