Monday, October 26, 2009

I care

Thoughts are like streams rushing and gushing into the ocean Leaving no space to breathe
Succumbing to the pressure exert
Drowning into unconciousness.

A flip, A push or A struggle,
Just a tiny action;
Brought surface back into picture
The effulgent sun never seems so shimmering,
The belligerent wind never seems so refreshing.

Your inquiries brought me into doubt
I seek, I search and I found.
Chances did not allow me to speak
Fast enough for you to understand, to apprehend and to perceive.
And now,
You brought chagrin into the picture.

A flip, A push or A struggle,
Just a tiny act for you to persevere
On what you believe and trust.
But now,
You've turn it all around.

I hope, I wish and I pray
that its all just a fallacious breeze.
___________________________________________

It has been quite some time since I blog let alone attempt a poem. I dont really think its a poem. but still hope its not too bad. Just need to shrug off my thoughts and get back to work. EXAM less than 6 WEEKS. ugh. better go now.

ps: i butt into ur business its just simply bcoz i care n i love all of u.

<3
-pRiS-

2 comments:

  1. Envy u that u can write a nice poem. Me, never, haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i dont really think this is a poem. but i kinda like it alot, tho there are mistakes. ermm. i envy u to write so fluently without much grammar mistakes. mine sucks. =S

    ReplyDelete