Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bonding Buddies

to these two people that are dear to my heart,
you really left me speechless with tears of joy, which didn't surface.
i never would've expected this BELATED birthday celebration.
i'm so touch and felt (still feels) so loved by you two.
awww.
it's just one year ago that we found each other.
Both of you are like the brother and sister that care for me.
I could ask no more of it, how God has blessed me,
by just placing both of you in my life.
Like the sister always says,
WITH MUCH LOVE THAN THE WORLD,
i love you two!
the two Wongs that coloured part of my life,
and i praise God for this!

<3,
-pRiS-

p/s: i never had so much laugh during EARLY breakfast! =)

2 comments:

  1. Priscilla, i like ur blog...
    Pls keep it updated.. =)
    Stay strong ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! sook yan! i love ur blog too!! can't believe u r reading my blog. =) u too! keep updating the invisible lane esp. i intro friends to read it. =D keep it up!

    ReplyDelete